Coach Outlet Women's Mollie Tote Handbag In Straw Gold or Midnight Navy $169 (63% OFF)

Looking for real deals? Find and post them here! This forum is not for private sales or self promotion.

starchoice

Coach Outlet Women's Mollie Tote Handbag In Straw Gold or Midnight Navy $169 (63% OFF)

Post by starchoice »

Deal link: https://www.coachoutlet.com/products/mo ... CH210.html
Price: $151
Retailer: Coach Outlet

I was shopping at Coach's Outlet with the family at Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA yesterday.
Address: 1900 Military Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, United States.
I confirmed all prices with the store manager. This is showing $169 at their Outlet Mall (63% off).
Online their sale price is $180 (see deal link above = 60% off).

I took a lot of pictures of many items. You can see there are a variety of jackets, bags and much more on sale. I just wanted everyone to see what Coach is doing in their outlet store :lol: Happy driving if you're close and can pick-up. If not, order online. The manager said, if you order online, the website will clarify delivery charges.

Per the very helpful clerk, he said, every Wednesday, the sales pretty much stay the same, with a slight variation depending on what is available. I couldn't resist but post this, as I love Coach and their quality bags. Get your bag while supplies last!

Details:
Straw and smooth leather
Zipper-top closure, fabric lining
Multiple and side compartments
Handle has a 4 3/4" drop
Detachable strap is 22" (inches) in length with a drop for shoulder or crossbody wear
9 3/4" (L) x 7 1/2" (H) x 4 3/4" (W)

Tags: