RWS Textilpflege - Restoring Your Backpacks, Shoes and More, One Stitch at a Time €7 (unbeatable pricing)

Looking for real deals? Find and post them here! This forum is not for private sales or self promotion.

Julia

RWS Textilpflege - Restoring Your Backpacks, Shoes and More, One Stitch at a Time €7 (unbeatable pricing)

Post by Julia »

Deal link: Deal link: http://rws-textilpflege-hamburg.de/
Price: €7
Retailer: RWS Textilpflege

We were travelling to Hamburg, when my backpack ripped. I was in the Europa Passage Mall, frustrated by my backpack mishap challenging our day.
Then, I noticed a sewing machine near the entrance. The gentleman came out and I showed him how my backpack was torn!

With his smile he said, don't worry, I can take care of you! The tailor took my damaged backpack after I emptied it and swiftly started working on it.

This tailor's store RWS Textilpflege is your one-stop solution for all your clothing repairs, dry cleaning needs, and even shoe repair and Key production too.

I took a few pictures so that you know what the store looks like if you're travelling or just moved to Hamburg. Don't let a damaged backpack slow you down. If you visit this shop, I am sure their skilled tailor and affordable pricing, will ensure your clothing or backpack items are as good as new in no time!

From my perspective, these gentlemen take pride in their quick turnaround time and exceptional craftsmanship. In short, we need to talk about people who are professionals in their specializations. Please share what you know with others. Finding great service can be a challenge. If we can take a little bit of our time, to post and let others know about a great place (even while on vacation, like me), this is what I call: "doing the right thing".

I give these guys a thumbs-up for their quality service. My backpack (Rucksack) was given to me as a gift. Restoring it was a priority!

Located in: Europa Passage
Adresse: Ballindamm 40, 20095 Hamburg
Phone: 040 363262

and

Located in: Phoenix Center
Address: Hannoversche Str. 86, 21079 Hamburg
Phone: 040 85103483

Tags: